Financial Maintenance Package
Changes in your personal situation, financial markets and legislation occur all the time. It’s therefore important that we review your portfolio and personal circumstances regularly so that you can make the most of your money and stay on track to achieving your goals.
As part of our commitment to providing continued best-practice expertise and support, we can conduct regular reviews of your financial plan as part of our financial maintenance package. This package will give you the security of having someone by your side who understands your finances as well, or even better, than you do, to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
The package includes an annual review of your portfolio and personal circumstances, with recommendations presented in a custom report. We’ll also manage the implementation of the recommended changes, saving you a mountain of admin and paperwork.
You’ll also get unlimited phone and email support from our personal finance specialists. Our expertise will cut the complexity in managing your financial affairs and give you peace of mind that you’re making the right decisions for your individual circumstances at every step along the way.
As a free bonus, you’ll have access to our budgeting and cashflow tools, and will receive monthly advice and tips to help you make the most of your money.
Financial maintenance package inclusions
Review your portfolio and personal circumstances including:
- Your changing needs and objectives
- The economic environment
- Investment sector performance
- Your taxation position
- Social security issues
- Investments available
- Taxation position of investments
- Fund manager and investment performance
- Your income and debt levels
- Your family situation and health
- Re-evaluation of your Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) investment strategy
- Presentation of an updated Statement of Advice
- Implementation of recommended changes to your portfolio
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Free access to our budgeting and cashflow tools
- Monthly advice and tips to help you make the most of your money